*** Achtung Vorbestellung - Skate kommt Ende Juli ans Lager ***
With the HR1.2 Remz introduces a new generation 'true-balance' boot with an adjusted location of the frame that eliminates the outwards bending of Remz skates, resulting in a lot more balanced and comfortable position of the foot inside the boot and a skate that will stay strong longer.
"I feel much more solid in my Remz than I ever had before" says Chris Haffey about the HR1.2, "It feels so much more natural to be truly balanced over the frame and it took no time to adjust at all. Landings got more solid instantly and even just standing in the skate feels better."
Remz has stepped up its winning formula with the HR1.2, a well-thought-out skate blending great style & superior technique that deserves top place on your list.
- Original Remz freedom-of-feet skate concept
- New generation 'True-Balance' Remz boot
- High Resilience (HR) composite outer materials & construction
- Ergonomic Remz neoprene liner w/ shock absorber & anatomic insole
- Rear lacing System
- Imported premium fabrics
- Remz one-piece soulplate
- Ground Control F1 XS frames w/ 8mm axles
- 42 mm anti-rocker wheels
- 57/88 Remz wheels w/ abec5 bearings